Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Face Buttons


Friends and students. You may notice that there are many faces along the right side of this blog. These are face buttons. They are links to others blog sites. If your name has no face button, then I need to get a picture of you. If you have a favorite, then send it to scott.francis@sasktel.com and I will set it up for you. Note, the picture for Renee and Tommi-Lyn was from Renee's flikr account. You need to see her photos if you haven't gone there yet. Renee- I hope it was OK to nab those pictures.

3 comments:

Greg Roberts said...

Cool on you Scott.

ms.renee said...

hey thanx for the promotion Scott! Its no problem at all that you used those pics.

Dead 2 MySelf said...

I like your face buttons they make me smile. did you take many of those photos? My favorite is Chris. Thats one of the best pictures i have seen of him.
Cheers
~Byron Frank